Leather furniture cleaning
Leather furniture from 70$
Leather furniture looks very elegant in the interior. Despite the high cost, it is acquired for its practicality, long service life, comfort and respectable appearance. But over time, the upholstery may become dirty, and the dust accumulated beneath may rise in a club when sitting on your favorite and comfortable sofa.
Proper care is important
In order this elite interior items always look worthy, it is necessary to ensure proper care. It is not enough to clean the leather sofas daily from dust, it is necessary to conduct a special surface treatment once or twice a year to eliminate dirt, stains, dust and give the material elasticity and color brightness.
Desire to save
It is very troublesome, and pointless to carry out such a procedure by yourself. It is not enough to wipe the surface with a cleaning agent, because it does not give a guarantee that the dirt will disappear, and it is easy to damage the leather upholstery. And the cost of your favorite sofa is ten times more than ordering a specialized service.
The benefits of professional leather furniture cleaning
First of all, it is a guarantee of the quality of work. Dry cleaning of a leather sofa will help you to preserve its original appearance, because professionals in their field know all the details of cleaning upholstery from genuine leather. After all, it’s not enough to know how to clean, it’s important to be able to determine the grade and surface quality of a leather sofa and choose a suitable cleaning agent that can eliminate pollution and not harm expensive furniture.
Professional cleaning is:
- Deep cleaning of furniture upholstery from dust, bacteria and dust mites using specialized equipment;
- Guaranteed removal of dirt, persistent stains, unpleasant odors from the surface;
- Leather sofas are cleaned only with high-quality and hypoallergenic products that are completely safe for people and animals;
- Usage of specialized chemical solutions allows you to restore the original appearance of a leather sofa, making its surface bright, fresh and elastic.
- Dry cleaning of leather sofas is the second life of your furniture. It is a way to maintain its respectable appearance for many years, thereby decorating the interior and enjoying the coziness and comfort of your favorite sofa.